Rainforests

Too Much Left Undiscussed

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Polar Bears and Vanity Fair

So, I was looking up some more information on rain forests, and I am across the cutest thing; a baby polar bear. Although it has nothing to do with the rain forest, it has to do with the natural environment. In the 'Green Issue" of Vanity Fair, there is a article on Leonardo DiCaprio and a small polar bear, Knut. The picture of this little bear is too much. The significance of this polar bear is that, in the past 30 years, it was the first to be born in the Berlin Zoo. I know it sounds really girly, but I feel like looking at this picture has inspired me. Inspired me to be more passionate about the environment that we are in. It's sad because this animal was born into an environment where the likelihood of survival is minimal.
Well I think it is worth purchasing this periodical. I definitely want to check out this issue, and the articles within in; this should be interesting. I recommend that as many people as possible see what it's about.

No comments: